Hi there, I'm Susie Park [수지], NY, Pokemon, BxSci'12, SBU'16:
- My blog consists of various things because I like diversity.
Pick-up lines by Sam
My College Life!
April <3. 09/2009 SD-NY
Priscilla <3. - 12/2010 HI-NY
.:*P^2 <3 01/28/13*:.
1) Why is it that my mom STILL pisses me off, even if I’m far away from home? Good god.
2) I NEVER cut class or was absent from school in my whole entire life and today I accidentally missed my chemistry recitation. I can’t get that off my mind so I’m kinda crying about it. It’s a big deal to me …. Sounds stupid, I know.
3) Does my chemistry recitation TA just NOT have an email? Are you kidding me? Like out of ALL teachers… Please…
[2012-08-08 22:26:49] Vitamin J(udii): Harrisonnnnnnn!!!!!
[2012-08-08 22:29:59] Vitamin J(udii): I need to talk to youuu
[2012-08-08 22:30:02] Vitamin J(udii): *kicks*
[2012-08-08 22:30:09] Vitamin J(udii): *kicks again*
[2012-08-08 22:30:19] Vitamin J(udii): *kicks again but harder*
[2012-08-08 22:30:29] Vitamin J(udii): *kicks again even harser*
[2012-08-08 22:30:33] Vitamin J(udii): *harder
[2012-08-08 22:30:42] Vitamin J(udii): Bitch I will break yo leg.
[2012-08-08 22:30:46] Vitamin J(udii): F5
Tagged as: personal,
For when I visit Harrison in Canada LOLLLLL. (May ‘13?)
speaking of which, APRIL. We need to make our own list D:
Tagged as: 4 types of friendship personalities in my life, life, friends, personality, personal, friendship,
1. Why does my mom have to come home to piss me off? Like, ok fine you have stress from work… Not like I don’t have stress from school? Please.
2. Earlier my brother came along and started yelling at me for playing piano while he’s asleep, NOT in his room. What’s his problem? God knows.
3. If I don’t feel like eating because I don’t have an appetite, why are you making me eat? And you personally insult me for everything. Shut. Up.
4. Shit, sorry that I want to go to a $200 prom. But crap, thanks I won’t go. Don’t come to my graduation either. I don’t have to see your pissed face during my graduation, k.
5. Am I okay? No don’t ask me that cus all I’m going to say is “yes”.
> Life’s hard — you’re not the only one feeling the pain. Deal with it, live with it.
6. If you don’t like talking about that one person, then why talk about him? What the hell. And why do you yell at me for bringing convos up about him if you think it’s ok for you to do that? What the hell.
7. In 3 months I don’t want to see your face. Thank god b/c I don’t have to, after August 29th.
8. I’m sorry you can’t use a laptop while I’M USING IT. I mean, do you kick someone out of the bathroom just because someone’s in it? You’re a person who would do that.
9. Call me crazy or what-not, I only yell at you because you’re annoying me left and right. I wouldn’t yell at you if you treated me as if I’m my own real age. Threatening me as if I’m a 5-year old won’t do anything.
10. About yesterday, sorry for getting only ONE award but you know what? Why did you come if you’re gunna get pissed off at me about that anyway? I guess I’m not good enough for your damn standards. I wouldn’t even rant about this one if you were any better than I was — I’m not even trying to be arrogant here or anything but just the fact that you said that to me yesterday just pissed me off. Of course, in front of my friends.
Sorry, but damn church kids.
I don’t mean to diss anyone specifically, but what ticks me off so much is that people think that they have the right to say whatever that comes into mind.
Get it in your head: I’m a human being, not some animal.
We all have different types and amount of responsibilities and different positions in which we stand in our society.
For example, in the United States you have the foremost leader, the president. Then you have the vice president, secretary of state, treasurer, etc. Then of course, you have the citizens at the end.
I don’t see a difference in the church youth group vs how society’s like — or anywhere … Clubs, school — you name it.
If you disrespect the president, I don’t know where you want to get your level of punishment to. The point is, you should be respectful to the president. A citizen has never been the president — so is he/she going to say to the president, “well if I were you, I’d be a better president”? No, because he/she doesn’t know how it’s like to hold such a position.
Well, likewise — I’m not being cocky or anything but I hate to see disrespect to any leader in any group. Like it or not, he/she is the leader. You don’t like Obama? Oh well, he’s the president of the United States. Criticism is great when in need, but the words aren’t taken lightly. I mean, don’t DISS me because I’m not as good as another leader.
I’m sorry, but perhaps if you didn’t know, it’s quite “difficult” to multitask in three different groups, have the mindset that your family is going through real dirt crap, have the worrying mindset that your finals are tomorrow (and you didn’t study because you don’t have the time to), and to remind yourself the fact that something very important to you is no longer useable and broken and you really need everything from that one thing. I have flaws, and likewise to you.
So yeah, my mom and Chun said it — the past is the past and we should look towards the future. There’s no holding back.
One thing is, if we can’t make things in the present right, I don’t really know about the future. If one part of the group is going through pain/hardship the group isn’t going to stand strong. And that’s where last week’s sermon kicks in.
Moral: Once you spill water from the cup, the water isn’t going to be the same when you scoop it back into the cup.
You take the first letter of a word and move it towards the end then add ‘-erb’!”
Oh my god this show is really getting at me right now LOLOLOL IM SUCH A KID.
This is what happens when you don’t have cable television for over a decade of your life.
I hate it when people read my Tumblr posts and then judge me indirectly.
Then there’s always ONE PERSON who posts something like this:
^Yeah I’m not the only one. I’m pretty sure you complain about your overload of homework at times. Get over with it — I’m so full of myself.